Holden’s Simplified System Usability Scale (SUS)*
1. I would use (System) frequently
2. (System) is too complex for me
3. (System) was easy to use
4. I really need help from someone to use (System)
5. The various parts of (System) were well integrated
6. (System) was confusing for me
7. Learning to use (System) was quick for me
8. (System) was hard to use
9. I felt confident using (System)
10. I will need to learn a lot before using (System)
*Measured on a 5-point Likert scale from strongly disagree (1) to strongly agree (5).
Cite as: Holden, R.J. (2020). A simplified system usability scale (SUS) for cognitively impaired and older adults. Proceedings of the International Symposium on Human Factors and Ergonomics in Health Care, 9, 180-182.
To read more about this instrument visit https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/2327857920091021
Questions? E-mail Rich at rjholden at iu.edu
- Log in to post comments