The lab continues to develop new projects and conduct pilot testing of various interventions. These include but are not limited to:
- Network science investigation of medication safety dissemination strategies, in collaboration with IU Network Science Institute and IU Bloomington Department of Sociology
- Optimizing recruitment in clinical trials with older adults across diverse socioeconomic contexts
- National study of the perception, acceptance and use of an employee health promoting technology
- Healthy lifestyle intervention design and gamification of lifestyle behaviors
- Design of a mission control model for coordinated care and population health management
- Adoption and use of personal health records in a safety net health system
- And more... please contact us to learn more or propose a project!